Palani's ramblings...

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Sports and stuff

The last couple of weeks seems to be quite disapointing for me in the sports side. All the players/teams I cheer for have lost.

First it was the New Jersy Nets who got themselves ousted. I was hoping they could pull of a memorable win, but they are almost proving they are chokers. To add insult to injury, as the cliche goes, Lakes are doing really well.

Then poor Agassi lost in the first round of French Open. Now there won't be any more Steffi on the stands :(

And Micheal almost made it 6 in a row in F1. If only Montoya had driven more sensibly. But atleast F1 is getting a lot more interesting after the monotonous Schumacher ritual of winning all the races. I am just hoping the rest of the races will be as exciting, but with better results for Michael.

Note: Not that it wud be required. But the above are purely my personal opinions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home