Palani's ramblings...

Monday, September 06, 2004

Some budhi at last

Hey guys,

Am back. I am blogging after quite a long time. The times are running fast and crazy. There seemed to be little direction to where I was going a couple of weeks ago. All I did was work, work, work till you cannot hold yourself to the chair and head home then. And on weekends just hit the sac. But this lifestyle seems to have its effects on my body. So atleast now I have a short term goal. Live and work to get into a proper, effective, healthy schedule. I just hope as hell I am successful in this.

Right now am in Chennai, having a nice time. When you are at home you need to have very little responsibilities. But we all got to grow out of it. Yeah, thats tough but we got to.

Last weekend was also an amazing time. We had friends coming up from Chennai. Also the guys in Bangalore came to our house. We all drove to Hokennekal in a Bolero and a Ford Ikon. Man we had fun. There was lots of water, it bet even Niagara Falls (not that I have been there, but could you possibly sit on edge of the Niagara falls and see the water falling down right below you?). This time around while coming back there weren't any great adventures. The last time I had been to Hokennekal with my colleagues in my Maruthi 800, we had some major fun while coming back. Like in the movies, my car stopped while coming back. On opening the hood, there was smoke jutting out from all parts. We had dried out all the engine oil after the radiator water had evaporated. But this didn't turn out like a horror movie as there was a village where we broke down, which had all the stuff needed to get us back on track. Also the roads this time around were much better.

Movie Corner: The Karnata film association is acting in a really f***ed up way. They have a new rule not to run in the theatres, any new non-Kannada movie for 11 weeks after its release. They are literally forcing people to watch pirated movies. Because of this we took the chance to watch 4 Students in Hozur. It was a one messed up dubbing movie. Other than the songs nothing was good. Also found out that some of my office colleagues had been busy downloading some good dvd quality divx movies. Watched 'Silence of the Lambs' and Hannibal. These movies were grouse, yet good.

Sports Corner: Well the Indian cricket team seems to be getting back to their old ways. Hope they can stop the rot soon. And at last there's someone to challenge Schumi. The last 3 races are gonna be fun. The Olympics were also good, though I missed most of the action.

Well hope to get back to sooner than last time around.

Bye for now,
Love,
Palani.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home